2021年8月1日 星期日

I am going to sleep. Austin I takes care. No, not restaurant. YOu can do anything safe.

 ITs just a restaurant menu, Austin

By the way, Pizza hut is at your house there.

Domino is my house here near the 5 Star Hotel 遠企

I think I called Domino? For the dentist 我的牙醫~不知道是吃到什麼了!

Austin, you don't want to check their menu?

My friends, someone name 建軍 From SMCH, Supreme Master Ching Hai, has a name on the menu I think....but I forget to tell him. 我有一個人在 W兩個世界上面~他的名字好像跟比薩的那個選項變成名字了~

你不想看看嗎 ?他們有很多種 拚盤~非常多種奇奇怪怪的

各式各樣的

奇異~

神奇

的許多選項! 

叫做食物的拼盤~我不太吃~所以我一直在看看看看看~~

兩邊都會看~以前的時侯~真的很有用~ Austin, when you have money, that is what you do for fun.

Call them to ask speical, or none sense stuffs....they have all kinds of ... this menu 

Online

or Menu on paper

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...