2021年8月29日 星期日

🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🥤🔊Why 3 Art him Keanu, hell Permanent Records in my view 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😂

 Yeah, I did think about. Few days ago.

In the eternal time, Sandra Bullock is kinda like me story, one day become waneing down fame, be a normal, no name human walking upon worlds. Release from that jobs.

In the eternal time, I have a wish. And that will never be fame, and glorious.

But 

Keanu Reeves will. Eternal one day, that big name. The One.

Going hell or not, it’s not really all I need to think good or bad for others.

He is going up trajectory like I used to tell Dean, about Thranduil and Legally Blonde.

I comment a lot of things sometimes not as the movies says one straight line.

That trajectory is different from MD Stephen Tamang. He will become better life.

Then 夢幻遊戲 step in.

It’s One Life so known one of those illusion saying to be cleavage away. Dead or not, i don’t need to say.

Because, he never meant a thing for me, “to save him”.



Parents of that second generation all Poland, Ukraine EU, to face right.

I know exactly where everyone wants, face and meant physical body to live perfect right

Never soul safe 

Or else

That day departure, Dean will always say hi, don’t you agree?

Face, it’s all faces.

All dead then, it’s worth to say it….you all never meant a thing what movies really about ….save.

Haha…greed, fame, money, family get together

I will grand you every wish, just like you believe God righteous that SMCH wants no more karma too,

It’s called Eben Pagan successful formula sheet

Win-Win-Win situation.

Right, ETR?

It’s perfect winning One Life purpose.

I will make it for all. 

All !

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...