2021年8月29日 星期日

Library Congress or America Congress in DC area ? Steve Jobs to surpass Microsoft the only thing so he done it, no more that. He is spiritual, and before death,

 What?

Pharmaceuticals they do lobbist.

Steve Jobs? It’s on the news. 

Congress select probably best human at their brain development to go on their vocation holiday jobs description all years around. Those social meeting, has all Power groups, interests in Corporation groups, Finance Groups, GE groups, TEsla groups, and one day, I have a what groups?

We sent in lobbyists.

You go through lobbyist.

I think Steve Jobs do those things.

Oh ~ I don’t really know.

It’s all interests groups, if he goes in. All Interests groups you might never hear it, they will know he was on the newspaper, Apple wants to forcing a law or amended a law.


Vatican might have a group, Nick so hurry National Archivist Intern, my hellish summer. He seen a Congress DC full schedule Monday to Friday or Thursday, every month to official holiday, no more Monday….one of those holiday so much.

Social

Galactic Federation

Galactic Federation of Light 


You need a brain to go Congress, D.C area.

Steve Jobs are A player. He probably told somebody he goes to Congress in his company ! At least he would be that decent !!

Hippie 70s



You can tell them that volunteeringly, not that I went with Nick on my American citizen.

It’s downtown Buffalo, New York.

I actually do more works than normal others, so I actually drove to downtown often myself, by myself, not really saying that to Nick. I have zero bf back me up !!





















We look about the same. It’s called, Yellow !!

You know 埃及艷后 and whom were big name to me. I am busy …so busy …my world ended ….


Steve Jobs used to tell a tale how he loses 1998 after he return one quarter he lost money how much ….

Then he built up success. His family, his house kitchen renovate.

He still hell others life like 1985?

It was age makes people grows wiser. And commercial interests to that face it’s needed for youth. 17 ETR groups.

Yeah, he becomes wiser everyday, mildly inclined to he used to claim, spiritual, Apple founded started, he was In Himalayas found that book for his funeral. Red !


When you initially wants to hell others life, 20 years you will get trained and be set up, correct training, you will do all correctly.

🤧

People dead.

🤧🤧 People bankrupt 

Like Bill Gates whose fathers again, really? 悉爾多?oh my God, that words in Chinese translate from Hindi or Sanskrit ?

🤧 Say again?

Hell others life it’s others training him, supporting him with money, stable wife, stable kids, healthy meal, mild personality, comfortable all money oriented well life to Disney even 🤧

🤧

🤧

Say again ?

He is born to, destiny, correct.

🤧 it’s yellow all right ! Not even to Cold Stone, that’s a rock band ! 😛

🤨🥳


You are a rock band …


小鬼小和尚所謂『敲鑼打鼓』找圖片的時候

是不用訴說 why ! 的!



就躺著吧!你們 …錐心是箭

群龍無首

叫做 Good Morning, America. Chinese New Year Happy ! 🧧

It’s 黃飛鴻呀! Jet Li !!

And 





沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...