2021年8月4日 星期三

What ? Your honor? Is Eben ever hurt me?

 … ….


Psychology is an introduction class in UK. She drives to class.

Psychology = 心理學 to use on the consumer market. Eben did that in order to run great in marketing department. Consumer psychology. 

Not child behavior science 


Life is so grand wide if you just be a white lighter to feel…embracing the light, your honor! I will disappear if I keep becoming the …. light.

Stupid american does psychology. That’s from 弗洛伊德

Everyone knows one of those stupidest things in life call psychology in basic human needed survival instinct how they think, act, behavior under all circumstances…it’s humanity. You care enough, in the end, you know every fiber itches.

Buddhism is a religion, I suggest you never use psychology. That’s a very stupid subjects.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...