2021年8月3日 星期二

⭐️⭐️⭐️夢幻遊戲、赤河魅影 Legal Court, correct, Red River it’s the only blood I think it exists …I don’t really remember how I access that book anymore. That was a particular book.

 夢幻遊戲 the TV I watch, no, not comic books. No.

Music. In the music I used to know, that story, but it’s all fading, gone memory. 

Red River Zawanna kiss his brother Kail

He does all that on purpose. That’s he erase my memory and did a play …I hug his neck behind shoulder…like Nick. Same if he turns into him.

You know, I don’t want to legalize anything at all. That book is a drawing from an author…only. They go imagine stuffs to draw. That’s a professional draw artist.

I don’t want any part of that. I really don’t care of movies TV, music, comics books, real or not. The moment I finish reading crap, I forget. 

Like now, I actually are blank state.

I bounce leap frog …can I ?

Books are none sense ! I only need to read once! We read that too many times, I have enough ! I blank out, forget already why is that so important.

It’s just a story, I did a life looks like in the end. It’s every where I turn in my life got hit….not just books. It’s on the movies it’s on scroll …

You know, life was not facing these paper made things, I live 16 years without…I always in that state of mind….I am blank all the time, ALL the time.

The monent I don’t see Keanu, I become normal. The monent I don’t see guys, I am not induced.

Guys can induced, seriously. Why don’t you write that? That one is real. I have a mind I don’t know where I end up in front of all things…I feel funny !

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...