2021年8月11日 星期三

Tina Jao, you have Indian 500 years video in singing?

My sister has a speech draft, she wish me to represent her to public announce here today. About my family lineage Master Supreme Master Ching Hai, and her rumor Master from Himalayas Indian 500 years old.

The song will present to you, "Remember me"

The speech is as followed, 

"Its one of the jokes, that either stay, or without, so there is a patent on the ground, that is called Movie Frozen, Let it go, On the ground Seal, a Snow Flake Sign. You can check the video after. What I want to bring your attention was, for the superstitious reason, between the last 2 video, cartoon animate, and the real TV personality singer, to that Indian 500 years old Swami high priest seclusive human, is a dark tone indian, its our duty, when the following video present to you, you will have a response, and I will not tell you now....so you will know the reason you are being invited here today.....it is in case we will demonish anything debris of the space junks not to fall on this building, starting 1880, we will re-made a new completely whole scope of building for my sister to lose a home again, without the patent, if somehow, your builder touch it, and invite this guy Indian 500 years old to come and living in and breathing in here facing Atlantic Ocean, that way. Vatican ! Here are the following video I present you...Remember me, from China Singer, Peter" 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...