2021年8月3日 星期二

The list points you bet life

You bet the 1900 science will be erased by ET methods.

You bet I am not the only One Commander-in-Chef, I daring to say that loud without a paper

You bet that hot chocolate ingredient is not artificial dye and dust in it, so someone die on it. 

You bet I am not Bible meant to say

You bet I am not Chinese any words says Flower 1000 Bones.

You bet my genetics is not 1900 science, its on Tesla paper says Welcome! 

You bet on my climate change has a word wrong on it. 

You bet on every degree I claim has nothing to do with your life, you will give up spirtiuality, but other than proven a fashion of lifestyle by proving it...

You bet on every day I sit here, with 2 hands battling, was just a show 8 years, no one knows how that really is on the keyboard sounds.

You bet on it, every day no one knows front and the back, that my order is being ignored.

You bet on it, there is no blood on your trying to close your eyes to pray to God

You bet on it, I am not God, its just an idol God, because those Chinese drama things, you say you know it well.

You bet on it Ancient Chinses are just a saying of slang....never a words register.

You bet on it....everything I do have an effect back onto me, like if you try to persuade me likewise, like I would believe it

You bet on it you could win me 1900 science not 2000 genetics in every turn you open your mouth to daring Secondary Education

You bet on it, the music you cannot understand a mouth, its in your every heart to SING  a Vain song so well, to feel emotional everyone claps...

You bet on it, I do not know the real psychology.

You bet on it, I do not know Art of War

You truly bet on it, I might not be 100 years old.

You bet on it...everyone is still living in your age bracket when you start to improve...til the end.

You bet on it every claim I say, you will find a false in it.

You bet on it, as long as you try not to understand, its never need to register at the heart to say a prayer, just to hear the words of the dense pressure, you will know that One day.

how every day, its promised, like I promised.....your Master never meant a words she means promises !!!!!  Refugee Statues Visa!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...