2021年8月3日 星期二

Do you know why I am not in America right now? So many them coming here, as if you all trying to tell them go? Those new Commander in Chef hearing about this? Where is Eben? You do report to your clients ...why there are competition in America, called Let go people on the street? like a ghost running that Tesla science is not the only God, or our 1900 science is never meant to be real if ET could take over !! Bet on it....

 Don't you agree? Why I am not in America right now?

I am emailing US embassy with my passport issues all the time.

There are riots let go groups, God knows starting from when they are on the roads everywhere.

Do you know how many groups are under their command, using my test materials, without me knowing it? 

So bet on it...what is in America, you all like ABC 劉沛 and Meghan, Hariley & Adam!


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...