2021年8月3日 星期二

Rubbish !

冷面总裁把灰姑娘哄了回来,还亲自给她做了面条,甜! ❤ ChineseDrama

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9JZdFVJccw

Don't know! 

Don't care.

I don't think so.

No living room. I don't remember ....I sleep home here. No food, I remember....yeah, poison all the party those choices, i have seen. They cook? No.

Social Sex games, yeah, not that saying. Fine

No, they don't have noodles...those are food. They draw you fruits those 500 years ago stuffs. 

You cannot see anything in any container, or mirrors, or things to look for. There is nothing you can really see that far in W body. Have you told you that....there isn't much choices, you better just disappear ...as soon as you just try not anything in that kind of military enstallment, you thought you knew any tiny little things. In person I would not go dying. In W body, you can die any time and disppear years, hundred years, those sounds just fine.

But no, they will drag you back. They got guards too. Just like they draw, longlong 矛

They look like ! 

Girls...like her? 

I ... am not sure. What kind of culture that is over there. This girl is being sweet, or being asked to returned....

Kail or Zawanna?

Zawanna is a servant to them, I think. Ask them thousand things, they won't respond a degree of it. Something like that in nature, he does not bother asking probably. 

====  re-watch =====

Jonathon Height? No. Never seen it. They deal with me a little bit different, those guys.

Call? They made those pictures if I just blame them all together, past or present!  I have no ideas these telepathy image they receive they plan, they show up? Especially dying part.

Bed like 小草莓? You mean Pillows, yes. I hold pillows those things, I show you in the photo. Yeah. YETH~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What is 小草莓?

I don't really know.

尊嚴? Which side of girls? 

Zawanna, Kail....I don't really met them. I remember in the same table, or something just sitting there. Those girls 尊嚴? They laugh so braggingly ...something like, you never seen ever stuffs in my life. That is not millitary full eninstallment, I know that....just pretend they are. 

Food on the stove

Food on that high tech device on the table, at the corner?

Food got drop

Food she tried to so hungry to eat

Food she on purpose to drop

Food she does not cook on her own just so so sos os lazy? reminds me a lot of girls?


To people like me ....

How many years til the end time? Every day, we are talking about food in any tolerance in your degree.

I eat soup ! I left hand.

Mono diet, the rest of plate, or some stuffs dim sum type a small plate, there are small design plate, round. like a cup mug.

So annoying to the degree....I don't need to show up a lot of this craps. 

Your father, your mother?

Anan's parents dead

Rockfeller parents dead

I have met whom in my life in the last 20 years?

They have not told me in person about their mother, or father, except like my grand pa, grandmom in title.

I don't know what to say. I am not in the real world.

If you mean Yeth, tried to find my friends, whomever he has in mind to find, those...We don't ever have those words, I don't use in the modern world, as well as their worlds, in my fantasy worlds, called W two worlds. Its so convinence, to take it for granted. 

I don't know what to tell you. But now when I saw these TV frames...

I would be thinking ... about a lot of things Kail and Zawanna, Ramese,...they tried to do, what??? Not this, in their culture ever?????

Jail, no light, yes

Bar likes you see in the movies, yes

Poison, in the party, yes

Death yes. Horror those ways to die, yes.

There is a lot of things, I cannot see. Its just me and them, really.

Not so much party scene, I think that W body is in all of it. 

I am not sure if they separate me and her, by appearance at all. Otherwise I did sit in some of the social table. They are bubble filled in the air. I think it is a real party, girls they talk, they have dresses....formal wear, like the book means to say. All the same things. 

They .... room, I have my room. That W Body, had...? Not sure

Anyway, its their room or jail I think, in the end of that. 

Their room for sure no such things like that. What kind of guys would ever have those things in their bed?

Small plants on display decoration?

Why don't you hang dead body head on the wall, sounds like you are a real rulership, might sound like a real things to do. 

He is portrait Tamang? 

Stephen Tamang....Let me re-wire, re-think. Its 16 years I haven't seen him in real life, cooking.

He can cook.

If he knows I cook that much real food, he might really cook to ask me things, to wake me up in my room, not in the couch. That couch is not Rockfeller couch.  Its like a show to sleep in that share room? 

No....

He can do that, yeah, he has something to ask me, in my room, to get up and eat, and talk.

Maybe I don't eat. Possible. Yes, that is the case.




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...