2021年8月3日 星期二

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Finish eating ... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 To find my stars, I went down my posts. 

You see...Life only goes up, you choose going down....its ever going down.

THe links video will not works. I go to YouTube Keywords.

冷面總裁,跟所謂有個女的! 又來了~找 Hank ! Same girl appear again.

With the 戀愛黑白配 or 冰淇淋? 這一刻愛吧 ! 

都是中山女女中的

叮噹呀 

還是我家小妹演

I said two girls are all from my High school = 中山女中

You have to take exams to go in there...there are 1000 students, you are top, middle low.

That is about what I would say

This girl 叮噹 She is in 1) 戀愛黑白配 2) 這一刻愛吧  MV  3) 我不是購欲狂

So whom you talk to? High school, boys school? 

I did called the First Boy School !! For my brother. One of those....

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...