2021年8月30日 星期一

Prince Harry, there was someone had a flower on holiday business. Like someone order a flower in Valentines days, and they shipping out, if you order.

 That flower shop is right below my places.

This is island you can try out that deliver things, if your country whichever you land, was not a testing grounds? 

E-commence site.

Product display pretty site. 

Why is your wife put that 鬼話糊的東西電視上? 

You believe like your mother on one of those psychi stuffs? that is why using those 鬼畫糊的那種咒語?

 Taiwan is probably one of the safetest and educated with those mentality people here....your norm magic spell on paper to stick on Zomebies to say stop moving ... it. Chinese Zombines on movies.

I was telling them yesterday, we had slaughter human ground here to make my elementary school, or middle school.

Even high school building ....the ghost story. We have wars before.

Like you try to be Wing like? They made you doing that for? for real? 

... ... you should. 

your hair. 

Demonic.

Like those Keanu things I say before? JC?

They are from very very very bad human of the universes....horrible horrible horrible of anything you can ever imagine, hurting very very very bad to everyone around. 

Very very internaional crimes of those....very very very very bad.


How long is my one life going to be .... everyday on, whom is good and bad.

Like I find people governing it right? or I educate people to governing it right?

Or I find out the bad people at, and tell the police networks, how they do it, what they do it, when they are like those from the movies? 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...