2021年8月3日 星期二

MD Committee Board Liscensing, do we talk about my card Ola or Dean got it for Orange a box, that credit card? Liquidarian. Do you want to get the cards ready account, ready....

 So you know which film, we are on, by Time?

Austin's mothers, spent on years her limits...God knows the quota, not Tina ....Austin's mother.

Her husband name is Sky

I told Eben before.

When is this 我不是購物狂第一集 gonna fix it ?? We are stuck at Yellow bag, to pay out. Someone hangs the credit card. Not EU they look....lots of European, I don't know why. 

But I think the ones coming here, is American.

I called American Medical Center University Harvard, Duke, MIT, City of Hope and Roswell.

That's it!!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...