2021年8月3日 星期二

Austin 我在看第一集! 我不是購物狂!

 你~~~~ ADD 看過第一集?

她被別人搶了? 

世界上會有這麼倒楣的事情? 


我不是購物狂! 

第一集

My video stuck, stagment !

Where is MD Committee Board on Liscensing? I know you don't care about your money, or my money, to be honest .....Where is Stephen Tamang? Dean I used to email Embassy. Do you need them both on China Market strategic planning with this....whatever it looks like to you? I heard China has a lot of money, not my money, I do chemistry product management, not Content Management Software Directory Marketing department?

Where is Eben Pagan, and ETR, Craig them? You are not dead yet to go UFO ...yet?

Not I am trying to bomb you to get out....and watch this?? Anywhere you are?

By the way, Austin....where is your mother? 

麻雀阿姨~你知道你媽叫做什麼名字對吧 ? Austin ?

I used to get this newspaper with Sogo !! Not far from where all the rings I got from Victoria Secrets Underground tunnel. At where, I told Elon Musk to tell 汪星

There was a year or two, we were all on shopping, wherever I told them, or not telling them.

 






 Austin, did you tell your mother, Wallace = 霍建華 Mark = 趙又廷

你跟他們有點不一樣! 因為他們有人訓練他們? 你的媽媽在訓練你嗎 ? 瞎子! 







 






沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...