2021年8月9日 星期一

以前聽說 I used to hear that person, in Kerry & Bill interview with a guy. I called him in California, its on the phone records.

 He does something like Searl Engineers. Like UFO.

He has friends. They used to have a completely Tesla rumor websites. I have long time never look for. But somehow they try few attempts to build it.

Not sure how, but he says, FBI went in, separate all of them. They all lost their contacts after that, and be on the watch list.

Don't you look at Searl Engineer? Is he dead yet?

2014 he had 香檳 and a uniform? He was waving at the door....maybe not uniform, or else I see ghost, I am telling you.

So strange of old people...all they care about is the uniform.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...