2021年8月29日 星期日

❄️ ❄️ I rely, the White Clouds ❄️ ❄️ NSYNC to YouTuber....

 So many people on my lines here???

Yeah, I reply. On YouTube.

How can they build so many this one line houses here?


They wild guess a land, that no one govenoring to come snatching lands....typical, Brat Pitt....Allergic....haha..

Attitude is a ... birth right. I always say I do it for American. Correct. Words some, of whatever magic, they are blank anyway. 

Life is to make a mess of yourself, life...so others pay for you.

We will see....one this life, or next.

You bet on your passport issue....you will know what Godly makes God is....


Freedom gives you opportunity, so you bow low, to your own land, on those....speaks booastful like the Bible say. But through their security, and professional others people's words, you might derive some merits of learning skills, you beseech their wisdom as if God given you, what Light showering upon your soul, to see what the road is ahead, after this New Age of Era.

They advertise so much Millenium.

Past 25 already...Still schooling, old.

No one tells you the counting down Acadmia, University, like I say to Trump, about his daughter.

One year breaking apart, my entire resume, too many things missing they told me.

Of course, I apply for a Library job.

Not AGT stuffs, those flipping monent of a fame, to tell all others, what I wish to become.....was a FAME like SMCH 越南小尼姑

 

Purchasing your own white hat

Brings a bag pink back....

and One or two boring Apple sHUT UP!

It was what?





I buy my own milk outside, when I travel to Taipei station. Its exactly color, Black Chocolate milk. People like my fame, to drink Dark Chocolate milk, to 1000 Senior offices must imitate my face shame to my mother's last name to say Next Age Era, I get rid of my karma...was 

This is shameful enough.....below.


It was.. laughing all the way, Chrsitmas Santa Clause, "Chi'ck ~ di lu di ....walking down the ..."



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...