2021年8月27日 星期五

Do you all called NSYNC?

 The time like this? Real Love, and Loving the Silent Tear?

I am not them, how would I know they answering? 

    They told me Bye Bye Bye, I did

    They told me, Running out of Time, I did in 2017

    They say Shooting the Comet, I did

    Now they say, two of us? No, not me and Keanu.

Do you ever do things in your life? If they told me exactly things straight forward....don't you think my life this far, its not too far off yet?


    Wallace, you are doing today?

    I am so tired? You recording my sleeping time? Yeah, now I know. Sleeping hour. I sleep in the afternoon long hours.

    I was reading my 3 days eyes sight things for my father 我在看他三天的,我寫的東西,我其實笑的很離譜 !! 我非常的擔心!!!

    我剛剛的廚房你在哪?建華?我洗了2.5 things. 幾秒的意思! 

    我其實覺得很多人亂成一團 !!!

從來講一次~霍建華你是台灣來的小孩不是嗎? 故宮你不會不知道吧 ?

國父叫做孫中山起義 10 次 ! 最後一戰!!! Last Stand ~~~有一次的意思叫做第十一次嗎 ?

將軍就是蔣家的人 ! 

現代叫做我存在的時間

通通都死了!!!! 

Shut up, Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up !!!!!



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...