2021年8月9日 星期一

Buddhists doctrines, are only if you stay your vow on Earth, if you are moving out of it....why do you bother what's a uniform means, you stay close, or you stay far apart?

 Military order will only be the only command, when you join those classified groups. Not the interviewers trying to mumbling words, but mostly are watched. 

I am sure you all tried to read American Classified. There are too much wanted and desired to spell a brand new reality to the Star. They are impossible to think, or else, Yeth, on my name list would not show up on TV, don't you agree? 

I don't even know why he is here for. Do you? If its just a signature saying he will be leaving soon, not coming back here all the time to look around...ME. I think there is a reason that name Seth is on every television screen I seen in front of me? 

You are not dead yet, why not tried to listen to American Classified a little bit, what exactly you cannot bend rules after me. 

Me before you anyway.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...