2021年8月26日 星期四

Bathing how long I was in the water? These birds call? I am sleepy....I need to lay down

 Pang, I introduce you today to all of them, in my room.

Unless they can come inside my room, like they plan, I say, or you plan, you say, they are all outside screaming.

I am not sure if they are inside house, or ever can come in.

but I today introduce you to them, your photo, I put it out, and the stuffs your games you buy me iQ type.

They have their own table.

That smaller table.

Next time, if you want to come here with your father, do you want to plan, in your own district, like with your father at his own district, and bring them back here? 

You erase his body odor first... Pang.

Good luck !

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...