2021年8月31日 星期二

❄️ 我最近聽說美國 America means, you all should lose weight, not gaining snacks to eat? Putting food in the mouth like Anna I do that? ❄️ Losing weight?

 Like it is a real thing, its to lose weight?


What else things I got mix up? 還有什麼事情我被搞混了?

 我活在 21 世紀? I live in 21th century.

That I know that.

I didn't say I live beyond or before 21th century....

You need to save people at the border for COVID 19?? Not killing people for the Fat?

The thunder is not Man made ...

You mean Bible is not real?

 The movie and TV is not real?

The things cannot be invisible? The map, the animal, or the plants, or the UFO?

 

But I didn't buy snack.... anymore.

Chips? American eat that. Correct.

Me?

No, not really. But its simpler. Its just salted.


I what? Save people?

Alternative medicine?


No, its not because people kills the examier...no, not that. 

I don't really care about it. Not really.

 

The protocol to save people what? Health? Its in the curezone.

 


 = no soul

I do not save

ever.

 

No one wants to be save really. 

No one.

Not this world anyway.

 

Make it, I will tell you who will save you.

 

Simon wants what?

No. Savage Garden? I could sue Austrailian government for that, if I were all of you thinking?

No, I do not care about anything, I just tell you.

Things pass by....its just sand, going down with Time.

You left on Earthly plane. Its written in sky like Heaven note it down, what you do good and what you do bad for others.

In this society, there are people believe certain things, that from all the reasons to write it down, you be clear what you want to say, before the court. I am the one, keep writing it out loud, to be honest.

Not that I will keep saying I will remain 95 Percentile. No one you know what you are doing

512

period.

No more excuse telling me hotel wedding, zero.

Because there are someone practices that.

512

And you all just going to hell with it.



Future, I only tell everyone to stop for a moment, you know why?



I am going to bath. So annoying....

I am doing all the things, to tell everyone, stop everything you are doing now.


 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...