2021年7月17日 星期六

花千骨 you Eben, Craig, Gregg, Dr STeven just guessing if you are in, or stay in ….I know that. (Explain)

 What I really think ?

It might be just mean you all will be very Long Buttom them very unpopular, very very unpopular crowd, like you. Very. None of us believe anything … that, lean on the trees to sleep kind.


I say what I think. It’s real.

But in what forms of that, I don’t know. It’s 三尊會審= Three Esteem verdict. 

It’s in all time valid. I Anna think that. It might not to others think how far the future is …but that’s none of your business. How future think of you, you are in. You mean that’s it people going in the celestial?

You want a comparison?

I don’t know.

It’s 2000 years wait. Indian 500 years copy and paste to quarantine this one planet he obsess with, wipe the entire history re-do it again. All his kinda of astral, ethereal forms master. He finds out what’s work. No, he doesn’t do ceremony on marriage. No. Never.

Eben Pagan, Craig Ballatyne, Gregg Braden, Dr STeven Hairfield

You know UB I have groups of friends I explain to everyone ?

The process ?

No, not about Ola.

Like in Astral, you don’t need a see one kill one, just never out Astral physical edge personnel near by. All kinds unknown people like… me them, Kail, Zawanna, Black Prince or Ramses.

It’s called him Priesthood with magic. They might not be Prince at all.

They are like they draw they meant ?


You 4 probably imagine all kinds of things if we turn into the celestial immediately, you know it’s impossible, but to die?

No, I am asking you, do you think it’s possible be taken, in your heart, you doubts you scared?


Meeting new Arts of All kinds swordsman you imagine Japan Keanu movies, not me Anna today those unseen robes Chinese even ? Take a few day translation ?


You might not have anymore physical heart condition. In celestial

But me them, think …

But me them think …

We inhale and left.


Babaji: right 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...