2021年7月31日 星期六

You all don't like Tim Cook. What if He is working every single day? Do you know what he is working on ? You want to compete with him, because he started on my profile do briefing? or you want to compete with Eben Pagan?

 There is something funny, about, you think you = me?

So Tim Cook and Eben Pagan become a garbage? 

Where is 430?

And you all think SMCH don't talk right? 

They all work longer than I am, see more real scenario in life. Your attitude, should try to really go to them and say something.

I did say something directly to them.

Directly typing it.

You all have a very big issues just trying on your word documents as if Apple sent it to Tim Cook.

You ever think of that? 

You are so scared if you try, but if you did try, don't you feel better next monday? 

You have a better settlement of nervous wreck? To confront people through an interface? 

I am not asking you to do it in person yet!! 

I didn't see real human yet. We are on the same lines? 

So build up your vocabulary. There is a podcast. 

Nick has an accountant, Shamia husband. Promo. 

He does podcase. Accountant like Dennis.

That is in Canada.

Do you all trying to network some net-worth human, average, normal friends, normal association, or even Simon Cowell? Syco or Sony.

I can just go to both them company, it does not hurt me, will it hurt you, if you talking is not Simon?

You need a focus point to "fall in love"? really? 

Well... 2014 I met Simon on Camera. that was it! 

My outside beef CEO noodles gone. We are looking at, whom are going to open that. 

Seriously. This place are so tiny and small. Whom will replace Simon, that stuffs....gossips!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...