2021年7月31日 星期六

I have no idea what you all did, whomever this Ivy League if you are not State School ....Do you know a lot of people are in Law school, in Meds school, in Science Department, a lot? You show up talking to Commander in Chef, who are you? So say it, present it, practice in America.....EVERY SINGLEDAY!

 I know it is hard to make it to Law, or Julliard

But I am saying, this entire world, really....not that few should ever show up in front of these people. I am hosting a dinner party before the Queen?

Did you make it to the Queen guest kitchen list, including room evacuation vaccume that cleaning supply lists company she has to pay to? 

You thought activities made in life, to increase Tesla said " human potential" are fake? 

You don't just tell me you are in law school, in business school, in dental school. 

Not this time.

If I am educating, none sense, yes, I play with you.

Not when I have to work, don't ever open your mouth, if I were you!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...