2021年7月30日 星期五

Wishful thinking, Ola, just like Lalla....now, you and me are on the same boat? Being lazy to say wishful. So all of us, needs to be dummy...she meant to say Lava your face....true? Agree? Dr. Steven ?

 People just wish wishful thinking so miracle to? get Money?

For SMCH ID Card? so I stay red card...

yearh?

Ola, you see, struggling in the polical world, like outside world is exactly the same like with SMCH world. Except SMCH prefer, I just really, really really sincerely meant, not political Washington DC world, but her only only only stupidity worlds, that I have to clean up junks.

"What, you do believe prayers? I give you an option before, you stand up, you go out of the Buddhism Door, NEVER Come in! EVER. Just admit you are Christian under 5 Major religion. I hold money or I make money in the Buddhism will have so much luxury for any of them never pray again....as long as they listen and follow my order...you agree? The little monks, they are too small."

I told everyone, standing outside the Buddhism Gate, Just be like someone whom will warn to everyone who tried to come in. Like a true Christian, they preaching their hands Bible like Hailey and Adam.

They don't know whom I am, when that war started yet...called I know Religion, and all wars.

You see...they don't ever willl try again Buddhism. Ever. And I dominate military power so great, one day, they will become what they truly believe God, in Bible

Just exactly like I wanted, Ola.

Do you believe that?

Exactly I want it, like they meant it, prayers, deep desire, to feel belonging...at home.

Don't you agree?

You see.. So many people always just give me an excuse why being lazy and forgetiful, Lalla....I keep saying it....lazy, trying to reason, too much words without an education...to say skin color mush a smash, becomes a wall broken glasses pieces.....

There are so many reason why being lazy and wishful thinking become a well keywords to say, truly truly fat in hell yet?

Wishful wishful 

wish, switch, swelsh....because as long as everyone just jealous at me, I will fall on my ground on my knees.....wish wish louder

louder louder, louder like it will ever arrive to me.

Don't you agree?

Its to wish well, wish right, wish so loud so loud so loud, no matter what, you will wish, all, and me to become...your ally one day, for the only purpose to get rid of someone you will find out through me, you hate them the most.....that one day, is not today.

Don't you agree?

Just because I can do all that and all that, keep turning everyone's table as smooth as a lie...

I actually never really says a lie.

Not really.

Its all your faults you becomes whom you wish wish wish wish praying not enough strong enough to reallly get to 2021

and time...is written....

On everyone

Great! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...