2021年7月22日 星期四

When I have to repeat the video in the few years of life span ...當我要一直重複影片這些年的生命劫之中 ...This guy name is Vic, 周渝民

 We used to talk about it 2018-2019 Dec. We did talk about it.

We had several songs. Just look at him ! 

我們之前講過,我們有很多首歌~只需要看著他(的表情)

If you are so that into Flower Thousand Bone, yeah 花千骨

I am not so into it, because I cannot finish it, my eternity here yet ....that is how desparate of life, that I have to figure it out, all these movies or TV none stop, and repeating over the years, because you don't see anything the first time?

我其實沒有這麼在乎那個花千骨~因為我還沒有完成我的永恆這些電視電影~這就是好糟糕的生活中,我需要想過這所有東西沒有停止過~還得重複因為你們根本就看不懂的第一次?

不是嗎?

 


 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...