2021年7月16日 星期五

📞 What? Disney

 I felt Andrew Webber running away money breast…it is in front of me.

Why is the PC phone is red? Ipad phone is black?

That is what everyone sees on their PC moniter !! 

 

I thought there is a banquet, there is liquidarian exercise of that 4 blocks, they drop dead on the half way there...on me.

I don't know when.

What was it now?

I don't actually know, I heard you are preparing, like not to trigger Russian point Break?

How can you avoiding that, if you set up your stage just has to be that?

 

Side role? 配角

There is..oh ~ all those standing on the side temporary actors? I have seen that yeah, but I didn't think you will be that exaggerate for EVERY side roles? 

Babaji: right

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...