2021年7月16日 星期五

Tony's message was on Pinterest, Levine !!! It was on my PC !

Levine, you know Simon knows or hope to know there is Pavillion on his name to built his 20 years of America

They count comments.

They actually has this annotaiton you can do with the software I seen the editor does those. English proofreading commercial.

Guess what happened behind?

Anyone goes to that room, where Simon's works are everywhere, they have a book probably on the tall table, so you just flip at it. To check things on the wall, depends what is put on the wall.

There are me comments all over....I am not sure if that is what that open book they are reading, but their entire beings are shifted....

Shifted...

Shifted to my pavillion.

No more Simon Stuffs, the uniform groups, the behind military.

I talk about the China Expo, Pavillion.

yeah, so many big monitor to analysis or recording photos.

I don't actually dress make-up in the house. Annca's face in that video you saw? the Asian guy.

His face has a lot of pimpoo. A lot !  You can cover your face with the make-up?

Really?

Babaji: right
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...