2021年7月24日 星期六

Vice President Al Gore

 I assume some might be in jail, for at least some thing they MD didn’t do. But I press too many issues, I see their photo there, to be honest, as any profession, me if were, will say, the photo why it’s there? So they didn’t get jail. Even if get jail, Dean has a case in Catherine magic darkness, I won’t save him. I know how, he will feel better in the future they are classmate equal. We have typhoon here 2 days a day, my brothers friend Jones came, but the weather was so bad, not sure he made it to Facebook hiring and get fired repeatedly process…you study weather, lawyer? I used to say something. They are Global Effects, most say South America El Niño, it’s under ocean, under water. You know ITs fish business. Then dead zone gulf mexico? By years? By subsequently years. Yeah, I do things prior differently. What I tell you is you know facts..like giant wind vortex, it’s called Tonado on US soil, continental weather. Airport, aviation is controlled by these weather pattern, they meant global warning by Vice President. He uses words “Global initiative warning” documentary, not climate change …194 country ?? The Gates ! Bill Gates got divorced. Harry got sent out unwanted that Gate, issues. So known as the air issue not water issues are airport everyday tower issues, everyday. Immediate tornado, like “the day after tomorrow” or you see Online those extreme tornado, instantly ? I will tell you what you can records on paper and research and seen. Yeah, these. And my video on climate changed geography. Nick knows? Yeah, those

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...