2021年7月24日 星期六

Lawful money for Tina and North Korea my age too

 I want to sue Hank, I want to sue Tina friend Korean says Paganene song in public performance and I leave a message to all to leave that’s psycho. You know…Tina has a condition, Hank phone threaten not just Tina, but my mother we had no money last year, we were all still trying, he threaten message threatening, kidnapping my father situation to show up and look after kids. Very near us. Tina hit me for Frozen movies probably, she keep saying that before, she is red hair, but she didn’t get it up all life so no more 2 kids to go to NYC. Her friend did that’s I am telling Eben all things up to this one. I found that message but I erase it 2020, on her YouTube. Because I don’t really know what happened. Tina had a happy birthday video say cursing in Chinese slander sounds. She wrote it before they got married. It’s not online anymore. Hank heck’s and doing illegal things in NY/c at Tina’s apartment, they got a dog, he probably beat him too. I call police on ‘Tina, Hank get smart to say that’s sister fighting he spits me, he dump all my master tapes DVD 12345 in front of me. Yeah? Yesterday was a date I call all place saying Tina is a real Psycho, can you call Canada Bell, there was a Frozen and subsequence action in between when I say Tina was a real psycho condition to when I sat “Freeze”? Or you better call Eben now, because I did sent him the email over stuff his mail, all these, ended with his name issues Paganene song, it’s flute public performance she did to Tina Jao, my sister.

There is another Korean girl ASMR shows ironic your resume for North Korean leader too fat, my age, Europe I heard ABC. For paper records and some money for him. Can you? My age, like Prince William and Harry. Lawful money

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...