2021年7月29日 星期四

Tears cannot stop, too loud Thunder 特斯拉 scare right on the time her phone, right on time. I need someone did a video. I keep both hand on ipad, it’s blank.

 Is that in W two world?

The scaf is fading

The hunger is ceasing 

The period it’s approaching, 2.1or 2.3 buffer zones says 3

The heart feeling is ceasing 

The Bible index on Jobs! That time line….age….we have so many clock before returning time 5 Lords review. It was 2017 to 2015? Winter? Tesla movie what was Duke…Megan Ryan. The last few scene she sees clock, returning time.

Sailor moon comet is on breathing ? Tesla?

Where is Tesla? Last time I told you to find him Patrick that….look !

Conan has a paper money airplanes “save me”, superman. Tim Cook, Jason…that challenge ?

That thunder is cascading …CSS

The birds lauren ! 左盟主

No, I stay here. 

Today is July 29th Thursday, 2021

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...