2021年7月29日 星期四

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Shut up shut up shut shut up…..Keanu Serenity ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 Keanu Serenity my website on site sell instruction, what? Amazon, salinity is alkaline related, you don’t put acid in your eyes, no. Like baking soda.

Law? How is this Facebook contact will disappear on my inner wall room, to say Facebook got sue? They will buy ou!

Facebook or law?

And what was I am about to die, I die 8 years more not dead….yet.

My sister website, what was it?

My legal paper? What ? I told on video what?

I say it once…many time, you just didn’t ask me.

Can I have 2 minutes on this 16h to Rockfeller, she looks like First Lady ! Here…no, some people …Mc Donald says Trump 

I hate this ….

What? What did I do to her ? I had a cello friend in Japan, Annca…I went to cash inspection money from Japan, that guy same height to Annca on purpose. Something, it was other John Jacob hut, good kid guy….so I told her to stay away from Annca, 2 years I never talk to him ever, but I called him, yeah 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...