2021年7月15日 星期四

Simon, Ola is a tight up girl.

 Ola does not talk that much. She usually quiet if you are a stranger to her.

She does her own things. I am not too sure what she likes. She has her own liking in that religion of hers. Catholics.

She does have a religious belief.

Meaning, she won't just get a glasses of water and pour on One Direction. No, she does not have that. 

She might be like one of those rigid Catholic nuns, type.

I am not too sure, if she one day think of that religion at all. I don't know what they believe. A book? What book?

They dress up in the church I think.

She talks normal, like a person supposes to be.

She eats ....I don't even know what we eat in Elicott. We went to her dorm, few times, I give her a ride. You know how long it is, I don't even know if she remember UB, from her Medical school at Indiana.

I have no ideas what they all did in their medical school, they got a new envrionment, new friends, new groups of doctors, or Upper Professors. Like me and her were in Bio 403, that kind of professors are very competitive in that field. Very! 

I have no idea, what you are asking? 

Repriment to God those? 

I am not sure what Ola really think, when she heard me saying things about, and she saw you and Lauren, like Annca faces....and we all are on the Ice Skating with Nominji?

That is ...lots of stuffs she meant to say, and don't say it.

She is like that.

No, she is very nice.

Babaji: right.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...