2021年7月15日 星期四

Simon, my brother eats? Yes, a lot! Eastern Delicacy and Western Every cheese types

 Eastern delicacy like dim sum.

Western like if Anan just cook it, for him, or ask what he meant Italian Woodbridge District, all those....Christmas, every Pastry in the window shop with Gift Wraps.

I will buy, just to see what's in there.

I might really go, if we all get there.

They have a lot of stuffs, probably not in the Italy anymore, that is what I heard.

Bread, Olive bread, hot Pepper bread, Ciabatta bread. Those real Italian Ciabatta bread, not ACE bread.

We sell ACE bread here. The...probably people just know French Baquette? We ate SMCH retreat in Europe. She puts apples in there, it makes different. Smaller French bread in Europe. Probably very very expensive.

The retreat food, if she SMCH is alive, at least she tried to make it right.

Some Western and Eastern.

I don't really like too many of too many things all together....besides, I am not allowed to ever touch that salad EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! It actually hurt me.

I like the dressing, money to buy?

Do you know what is the money to buy?

Every bottle

Every jar

Bottle bottle bottle bottle bottle of all different color and just the shape of the Bottle...there is glasses, there are plastic, there are tall, there are all kinds....

Bottles!!!!!!!!!

One day when I get the money, I ask God what I can really buy. 

Not right now. It really just a dream.

Babaji: What did I say?

Pizza? Pizza Hut? Panini? I like them.

Babaji: Yeah?

Yes! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...