2021年7月30日 星期五

Practicality living, nobler thinking for others existence, happier wishing others betterment of health, marriage, happy bell sounds, radio making noise, English other country language to sound bell bell bell, Church be more merryer Christmas Snow cold breath air ....Sneeze!

 Allergic....

That is a life you wish to become under Eben Pagan rules. In New Testament. 

Those Jewish will say, I belong that one bar left ...so they handle the bar right.

I never say anything.

Yehweh is a voice saying to Mose, I know that story. Its in the movie! 

How do I become a human? I got cursed? One of those stupid talk.

A mature person does a mature things, its to go out, having an action, like Karma Yoga to persude your very best skills, and polish a better communication, talking skills, writing skills, paying tax skill, or just looking at Eben's Chair, I rotate mind, to answer him a question, like you and your best friend, and Wing can show up his Seminar, with your paid hard MD money, to go grill him on Stage, or see what he does at Live events? 

Do you understand a word I say, at all?

You live in a hotel as a group to go showing off to Eben Pagan, standing in line grill him....like where is Anna? 

Or 

You all buddy together eating there on the table, to wish Eben, to come by, and say hallo to you all? quiet mind, if Ola, Wing, Bill, Dean, Patriack, Hira, Jonathon, Zac, Brian, entire 105 on a Table to eat a meal all together, so someone like Eben can see it, when Anna says...

well....

What did I say today about the Korean and England Prince again? 

UB 105?




 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...