2021年7月31日 星期六

No, I haven't had any time to think ....did you try to ask ET if they live on the astrol belt before? One of those stupidest thing, you could inquire if they partner in you? 4 Sailors? These foundamental science cannot possible be wrong, or else, we will all be wipe out! Seriously!

 To ask ET first? You guys look horrible ~~~~ Same that way Chemistry department, you throw beakers to break?

I thought I say to Duke University, Dry ice ....

Of course you can ask ET that! 

What? If ET proves us wrong, our 1900 science wrong? No, they won't.

No, I say NO!!!!!!

What If ET proves us wrong? We will all be sue and die. YES! 

Wait... Classify, whom is 1900 groups? Can you, could you, will you?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...