2021年7月31日 星期六

金木水火土 always have to be together, I feel....this is right? You don't just to from the Top down, from down to Top like I Ching. Do you know how I add Pinterests Photo? From below. I add so many frames from the left, I add photo from below, all the way scrolling up, you guys want to try that?

 金木水火土

 

In Chemistry, we have chemical reaction. I heard the part on Lalla, you were saying future what to be? 

We are using in the biology, so chemistry, is free zone?

Molecule, compound, reaction, dissociation/ precipitation, say equilibrium reach. Double arrow.

You cannot possible first forward reaction going that way, and return immediately. It takes at least a second and back? So there is 2 arrows sequence.

I didn't hear anything on chemistry ....de...okay, they exist too. 

Just about the same.

Chinese using Chinese words in Biology? My tapes must be useful! 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...