2021年7月16日 星期五

Military University on Organic Chemistry? Behind, they still using it behind, but they only know who I was. Like they got a choice free to do selection of learning, by their own motive and incentive.

No, they don't know us here.

Not yet.

One day, when their age becomes mature, maybe.

Babaji: Right

The existing Organic Chemistry Student Population still there asking some questions when they see that Black board, that is what I heard. I don't really know. I see another blackboard.

The speech Khan Academy was speaking of Organic Chemistry?

Its a keywords, some people find out that probably. It is possible.

Organic Chemistry is all student taken that, for PCAT or MCAT, I am not sure DAT, Dental, that is asking Dean. I have no idea.

None of them ever asking me about Organic Chemistry.

I start in my graduate school, when they graduate? if they use Organic Chemistry in the Medical School, like USMLE 123?

Let me see...

The tag in Pinterests.....is these Meta keywords description line all you IT just random put there? So annoying to where to find my keywords, organic chemistry? USMLE notes online? Biochemistry I saw that.

Anatomy I saw that.

I am trying to see if there is Organic Chemistry. 

When do they all graduate from the Medical School? 


Babaji: Right

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...