2021年7月18日 星期日

It looks horrendous just like I said ...we = me, Kail, Zawanna, Black Prince, Ramses. No, None of us know that.

 It looks like Simon, looks like Ola, looks like Eben those them, service as big as humanity great.

If they had a mouth to open on micrcophone, its power meant. Lineage.

That is what I think. 

Money, phsyical wealth makes it a reason they will tell you don't, in every religion scripture probably. That is the reason possible.

But ...as long as you stay in the celestial? To me, I don't see reason why people fall out of the celestial, as an asbolute belief in me. No i don't care about others.

It is none relatable.

No, so I cannot answer any of you.

I do not care. If I arrive there new scene, of a dramatic change of the World? Like walk in?

This probably when I die right?

This World, not going to be turbulence if I want home? 

Babaji: Right, so how do they all go to the Celestial? Like you advertise on them?



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...