2021年7月15日 星期四

Indian 500 years old 印度五百歲 一年一年 song

 Ji: What you think?

She is your disciple ...(Beat) You have to ... (beat) you know...(I beat my head)

Ji: What is the things you do out there?

No, I didn't ...

I don't even want to talk about it. Anymore.

Ji: Yeah?

There are many Commanders are seen that. If the order was onto their moniter, its that straight forward.

Ji: They don't know that.

Its all the commanders, not sure where. Few I seen. Not All.

Ji: Yeah?

Uniforms. They are human wearing uniforms. Maybe TV has some looking not human face or body. Bilateral, probably all exists.

Ji: You like those stuffs?

Of course not.

Ji: You like the sword fight

No. wrists, too heavy.

Ji: What do you like? Sex?

What is the today's mood, yours?

Ji: Yeah?

You got a mail, (Magazine) at Annca, I throw all mine away.

Ji: ... ...

I don't think they know you are Swami, means, drop everything means, all to you.

Ji: I highly doubt it.

Everyone is pretty mess up right now, give them a few years, and then SMCH losing 4 or 5 more years, its gone. I see that. 

Ji: yeah?

Just as kamic and time convergence 

Ji: What's the word you use?

They don't speak English, words, PCAT? I don't think so. 

Ji: Make it so.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...