2021年7月30日 星期五

I will tell you a reality. Warren Buffet says something on the newspaper, with his experience in America

 I say, he says that

I say Hunger Game to Simon Cowell. 

When my mother is here, I live with her. Both of us lives small tiny places on this Roof, with birds and a kitchen, that we walk in like a pro to cook. She used to cook a lot. My father is far away from it all. 

I actually cleans things. 

I actually fix things

I actually see things to scream

I actually know birds around

She is Rockeffler, Sariputra's mother

okay ...you live with someone is to build a house up. Not tearing down. With a very careless, you don't see fire on the stove. We use gas here. I go in that kitchen all the time, with my cup if I have milk in the fridge. Tea bottle if she makes ice+sugar, like 10 different drinks in a day....so that kitchen not supposed to be cooking.

But that is not a reality. 

I go to kitchen to eat snacks. 

Open and close snack.

I use oven to warm up things. Do you see that oven? Maybe they have to swtich to a different oven, when they see photo like that! 

Do you understand you live with your family because its you are equipped? Do you actually understand why you are going home, any home, any language, any house, any mansion, any you miss home, you never seen it long ago? Language you never say it before? 

When Warren Buffet a decades ago more active to tell you something from America, its because he works among them Top. 

Too many years experience will tell you, what is the core value you bring near you, Mastermind you, or becoming of yourself to hang out those 5 people, you say, you dearly wish to go near, and IQ wise, not just pretend no EQ problem to face no emotional turbulance...

That day....TV Flower Thousand Bone made it clear...Its a Judgement Day

You garbage yourself, you trash, waste words, you spent one day without efforts, you wine and nagging, and self talk negatively...in that day, when the real World comes, you imagine its the living veil...

yeah~~ 



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...