2021年7月30日 星期五

Dutchess has a website? Meghan! I saw it. I am reading some news. I hate watching video keep doing that!

 But that was close. Wasn't she from Canada, or she just lives at downtown Toronto, so expensive city to drink smoothie, those kinds. I thought she is an actor and fashion some branding things she does, to earn a living. So...that was not a model? They move to USA. Where is she from? 

From America! oh! 

I am telling you, brain space and memory loss, so skin loss, one day...

When some rumors or from somewhere telling you some very bad things about aging...or things truly atrocious on women. Its so true. I went to 3 medical center today, on line

Harvard, MIT and Duke

Roswell and City of Hope

Yeah, I was on Pinterests, correct. But ....that ?? 

Well, I am not you all types doing things in a what way not from the main door.

You know why I call them for? 

yeah ... ...= I cannot call 50 states, that is all that meant. 

I just didn't really go on reading on the real facts to "dominate" ruling this world with a blind eyes...like Red River Manga says 12, I say to SMCH its 19

I told Keanu numbers in 2014

Its very funny and one day very very mocking and laughable if today, all the suffering to you is really that small and tiny.

Its nothing. 

To meet my real friends! 

偶然發現的一天 that guy, handsome, I heard its 190cm?

So that girl was a model height?

oh ! Yeth....to target, whom??? I know who that, guy, looks like Prince William

Where is that mirror to...

Seth? next by is Ola....

I didn't understand that part.

Now I understand! 

....to me is...they korean, having a party on their own facebook actors pages with this.

Not UB

Not England

A crowd of people whom known each other at casting roles. Its a group of people.

Where you are all living at? Mall? 



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...