2021年7月18日 星期日

I need to stop here watching that. For now. I need you all to go to Eben Pagan. Becuase he heard a lot of things I said. me and him agree on talking about it, my life. you are all becoming my life. He likes it or not.

 I did tell him a lot of things right in front of you all MD now.

I explain to him these TV and music whatever Simon is. I wrote a law degree edge paper, not sending out. They say what?

Now, He receive a lot of things from me, He told me his life has many people he runs in his business. You are all in my life, to force him to take priority on you all, if you pay your due with him, this MD makes money well?

Boililng water to eat food?

I don't care if you go out eating with Eben all together or ETR Craig, before this all door opening at the Border.

We are at this stage.

How do you gonna ask him lifestyle fashion that you wish to achieve from this point on, if not just Police network on him or on you all? I don't him he looks like that type just random saying things on the email, so a serious thing like ALL of them have a heart problems related to you as a I Ching small Circle Phenomenon ...to become one day Big Circle.

That part I never explain about I Ching.

Its 象

Eben study a lot before on books. He also heard or studies everything I told him where I am, or will be. or is with the university here things to look for my volleyball friend.

If he is serious, and see this...I think the best thing while I am not in the USA, you have to all talk to him like all hear me say, him or ETR Craig them.

You suppose all running things right with ALL TV, or else I gonna keep getting all these Movie or TV, again and again, to be reminded, you are all not sorting it out, as whom you suppose to act maturely to say, is that hurting you?

Is that what you think?

Is that the plot right?

Is this you wish others see or you wish yourself to be seen by others?

Do you think they were talking to you?

What do they say

What do they mean

What would Eben translate to say?

What would Anna meant Eben says?

What Anna just decide its an edge forever, burn down hell, don't bother with it, no more saying?

Eben heard a lot of things, its your turn to tell him your 24 hours a day.

You cannot start with the police, you can start with a coach, like now!

Babaji: right, and with me too.

Shut up! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...