2021年7月18日 星期日

Episode 32 They are graduating, and crying blond hair chef?

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDPbynMAZY

 

 A3 like Wing or Pang?

But that looks like neither? I don't have my facebook. Whom to become A3? Is this serious?

To find your true friends with your height?

I had my friends.

That looks like Lauren, to talk to Wallace? He has a gun, that is not how it goes says...

Graduation at 32, I was 2015.

oh ~ I was in Black uniform? No. I didn't join

Babaji: Right

They...where is ? Classify whom?

You mean they have to graduate not just Medical Board Committee??

Do they mean Comet Sailor moon books?

or 

Do you mean its a Black uniform, refers as Black Ops?

I don't even know what that is. I say Pixie might have a name list, its not...really a Black Ops.

oh ~ I didn't intend that. In case you all didn't meet them yet.

Run on a scientific meeting like I was 32 ? Threatening they say to Salai like being seen on the TV with Eben Pagan? That?

Lauren.... she was just a painting, graduation with her?

no. Wish her well?

Wish her new marriage to someone else?

I always wish everything well on everybody...but they keep sending movies music in.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...