2021年7月22日 星期四

I just upload 花千骨 video, so do you think of what I say this morning about Indian 500 years old? reading magazines? 我說你們今天早上想了沒有印度五百歲?跟看雜誌?

 When I regent, its when you regent one of these days?

Judgement day especially? They sent in, me, or suck me in front one of the God knows where, Edge? Your mind ...

Do you decide it yet, what is the Indian 500 years offers through American military or SMCH 清海無上師?

You only got a rumor at the most desperate time, like Judgement Day.

I believe every religion are all having a belief, I do believe that. You want to check that too? Your belief in your own religion, at this Judgement Day?

In one of the Indian lineage, they meant a chance to hear a rumor with all the set up might be all false?

Isnt' this what your mind trying to define cults, that is what its written on the Wiki.

So I am saying this to you, at what you care the most, if that Flower Thousand Bones has some of your interests to look upon?

No more Indian 500 years old, its just them 3 Esteem? 

I am just curious, whom your mind have settle overall, for whom, they all brought in at this Judgement Day, meant? 

So you want to get all guests list or your want to get all the benefits? 

Judgement Day?

So define your road of path...no one is imposing whose belief..you know it, many are just pure military action ! 



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...