2021年7月31日 星期六

I am on 3:52 Adam & Hailey, no, I dont finish whatever those stupid talks things Eben does. I answer most of it. the rest they show up like they meant the years to rolls, tell me....in plain words you practice you saying, better be really something you want to say right.

 I see...

Adam, is to investigate her why she is a vegan.

She has a motive doing that...most human in America is not all that....pure.

What is your reason Haliey to be truly vegan? 

That is eggs? You mean vegetarian.

No...American police does those things, why you become a vegetarian, how strict you really meant your words, your look, your smile, you fake, your tried to lie, try to remember?

You breaking apart yet, Hailey?

That is a real thing they investigate. Why are you that diet really? starting when? 

Teens?

Wish, Well, prayers? Hope? 一鳴驚人 I think that is what it is.

Its the lotto mentality.

Youtubers! 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...