2021年7月31日 星期六

7:46 Adam Davis might watching it ... He is a computer person ....this girl...all girls...I am telling you as I am God. I will tell you....they do not understand Self Ruined in life behind flat kneel before me called Judgement Day that day was....how far is gazillion moutain range ....will be.

 Look at her face...

Life has no hope, because the brain are dummy to be happy.

Life cannot be sort, so its her parents faults.

English cannot be well perfect, because she is an AMerican, everyone learns English.

Well....That is too bad.

Life don't born perfect, til that day you have kids, Hailey, Adam says a lot of kids. 

That is... rewarding means.

I told you before.....something in life is very very cruel when the book Thinking and Grow Riches tell you a lesson, you define your purpose well...

What was one of those words....

Those are ghost doing like Hailey is doing...they drift.

Every girls blanketing out all doing that, the TVdefines them DEAD

I hate my bathroom camera. My room too. I didn't say that is the standard if I flush the entire sink water down like I lower the standard means in Chinese 放水 and putting on the sheet to draw bars.

I coming back and forth, not laying down. 

These birds....on the roof...Didn't I say I was busy????


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...