2021年7月18日 星期日

Dean die in Florida, and gay club shooting in Florida die on Simon Cowell idol farewell is in Florida, I was too stress out. Someone sent me video to open.

 I call online to the Orlando airport and bomb groups Olympia. I did sort but I don’t know where they are on all these paper they print out. They might just bomb the entire Florida to evaporate their people.

No, it’s real

Tadashi death scene big Hero 6

Gay shooting event 2016 Florida

Howard has a house there

CEO space move there from Nevada, his wife both parents dead 2015 those years on Victoria Secrets, he was jail, Berny Dorman, they might be all dead. Babaji call that massacre entire on CEO space. It’s in Florida.

Venus projects are in Florida too.

Well, Eben hear that enough to? Pray for them?

Babaji: right 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...