2021年7月18日 星期日

Berny sent to Elvis Presley stuffs. They making movies by efforts. Harmful

 My brother, yeah. Some degree like, like my 2010 China expo photo. I had a public access to public Facebook ?

I thought I did, one those my Facebook has no response by Ola Dean they are not happy at medical school, my entire their world are not happy. Facebook is a blank !! I was advocating climate change.

Organic Chemistry channel that time was Joomla !

Eben, do you know why you are on the movies ? 天啟 like they joke me 天氣嗎? On Tesla?

You found out Babaji meant me a marriage you a full wish on TV, he fake?

You have a me+ a full wish like Coco movie, he thinks it might be a fake?

Because Tesla might not be me? He is from Venus, all tales you heard he was what? Rebellious to learn and prove him that Master he picks a straw to pick the worst because he was modest ….he research he meant.

Babaji: right 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...