2021年7月17日 星期六

Babaji says 3

 How come you are so interested in them now?

Babaji: I am always interested in them, its a humanity works.

Indian 500 years old interested in them, you are?

Babaji: Babaji.

Are you going to be in the celestial with them, me ?

Babaji: Yes?

I actually don't believe a lot of things true or not true anymore. I only have 24 hours and they are so used to me running Washington D.C one hour 5 speech draft to just write it and read it loud to them.

Babaji: They are not like you.

Immigration I think its more like a reality, or else my airplane how they did it today yesterday, to spinning like a car... I don't know why we don't just focus on the immigration statue for these Iconic Movie turn reals people look like to go into their survilliance country by Pixie themselves....in American, they will have food to go to ELS, spare time to listen to Eben, or just go into the swimming pool to exercise areobic.

Babaji: You believe that stuffs yourself?

What stuffs?

Babaji: Flower Thousand Bones?

I have a 8 years life 24 hours on the internet, except UB 2020. Not just on the phone with Salai, by writing Apples, or Classify Black nature. If I got lucky to even think of my philosophy to get here this far ... a lot of times, life, why just go as it flows? Efforts to be made so you are a human, everyone knows that.

Babaji: they have a lot of if but, or else, this or that, fallen craps.

You care about them, or you join me group, Kail Zawanna, Prince Black and Ramses, if they are real?

Babaji: No, I stay here. No, I am kidding.

i didn't say everyone has to believe Red River Manga be real. I say Hologram on movies song, not magic in priesthood, so we will be groups to go against them, like we run away from them. Like today Korean TV 意外發現的那一天

Babaji: You did horrible thinigs to them, they will all tell you that.

... ... you say that.

Babaji: No, they meant that.

You know, you and I ...

Babaji: I don't want to talk about it.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...