2021年9月19日 星期日

Your Father might have other things to do, every MD does that kinds of life.

 You are in America will become too dangerous.

Hailey, you want to have a family, you move this way Taiwan. Physical Life is more precious and when people arrive in Taiwan, you figure it out the rest. I know you and Adam knows those number does not look real, but maybe Taiwan people do think, you both have nice quality, that believing God to start with. Asian people are not that fool. oh no, not all them are so sexual you imagine, if you want to land it in China or Japan yourself one more time.

I don't envy my brother or my sister.

If I have anything, I will help Tina or Pang.

They are my sibling. Especially now I have power. i have nothing before, but now if I have, I want them to get something in life they also happy about, however long they think life is going to be, if they want to come home, if they like America...life in any nature, have time, and space...so I do my part, i tell them what I see....

I keep seeing doubles, Pang.

Double...then become triples....

安是奈美惠 and her Lana

Lana

is n 

not L 

You think that is funny, Pang?



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...