2021年9月10日 星期五

📓📓📓 yeah, video, playlist 📓📓📓📓 where you watching, volleyball, lucky, chilly sauce, firework I talk to…Vartan …Michael Vartan. I hate all these ads. You don’t know chemist does or Eben is not Ola? My crown has so ##### pearls. Oh my God ! Scream !!!📦📦📦📦📦📦📦🏷

 Well…where your eyes behind you gazing at?

I watch Clime Change, that’s where most parents look at it.


Tim Cook look at let it go…. Stage I say acceleration physics v2=V0+1/2gt2?

G = a

Or that’s gravity earth

But a= horizontal

Elon Musk they know that stuffs.


How Simon die? Loving the Silent Tear

Famous Italian artitechecrure, tilted, slander

Towers tale.

It’s math & physics departments, Drop  ( yet 101?) Taipei station.  Two small feet’s.


Lake house, Simon Wyler, Tower, falls!!

No, G= 9.8m/s2

a= vary

Both are acceleration 

直線下降或是平行 baseball toss out, and drop. 

That’s both up + horizontal acceleration equation you break in calculation, called troublesome physics. 

Welcome Taipei, Taiwan. Simon. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...